• The RISO digital duplicator prints on a much broader range of media at speeds that cannot be matched by common office technology.
• The RISO digital duplicator (previously called the Risograph) is specifically designed to bridge the gap between copier and offset systems by handling run lengths that are too long for copiers or laser printers and too short for offset printers.
• The RISO digital duplicator allows organizations to bring many outsourced print jobs in house for maximum control and cost containment resulting in economical, on-demand printing.
• And digital duplicators can handle print jobs ranging from everyday documents and business communications to more specialized applications like forms-on-demand, business cards, labels, and even paper bags.
• Some call this product a digital press – some call it a digital printer. Some long-timers still call it a Risograph. One thing for sure is that this product saves time and money!